Don't you just love it when you find a trick that makes your life easier? Business Insider shares some of the greatest life tips.
Life Pro Tips is a section on Reddit where users share ideas for making life more efficient.
The tips are so savvy, they can be used anywhere.
We've rounded up 25 of our favorites and are sharing them here.
- Slick antiperspirant on your feet before hiking and running. It will cut down on blisters and keep your feet warm in the winter.
- When camping, strap a head lamp to a gallon jug of water. The tent will be filled with ambient light.
- Unscented dental floss can be used to cut cakes, cheeses, and other soft foods perfectly.
- Use a clean dustpan to fill a container that won't fit in the sink.
- Use Windex to remove carpet stains.
- Use toothpaste to clean dirty headlights.
- Use a pair of scissors instead of a Phillips-head screwdriver in a pinch.
- Apply cayenne pepper directly to a toothache to lessen the pain.
- Wrap a wet paper towel around a beverage and stick it in the freezer to make it ice cold.