You might already have a Valentine locked down, but what about your furry/scaly friends? Pets need some lovin' too! So in honor of the holiday of love, I've rounded up a few doting duos who aren't afraid to show some PDA. Click on to see them get their mack on.
- Once Pushing Daisies is done, the final episodes of Eli Stone and Dirty Sexy Money will also air Saturday nights on ABC this Summer. — Entertainment Weekly
- Borat director Larry Charles is in talks to direct the comedy Winter's Discontent about a "sexually frustrated widower" who moves into a retirement community. — ComingSoon
- NBC's Kings has been bumped from Sunday to Saturday. — TV.com
- Moonlight's Alex O'Loughlin is in line to play the lead opposite Jennifer Lopez in the romantic comedy The Back-Up Plan (aka Plan B). — Zap2It
- HBO has renewed Eastbound and Down for a second season. — TV Guide
- The iTunes price changes for popular songs have gone into effect. — geeksugar
- Diane Keaton and Jeff Goldblum have signed on to join Harrison Ford and Rachel McAdams in the comedy Morning Glory. — Variety
- Leonard Nimoy is reportedly playing a pretty major role in the Fringe finale. — E!
- Kiss's upcoming US and Canadian tour will be entirely routed based on demand at event-based social networking site Eventful. — Billboard
Photos copyright 2009 ABC, Inc.
If you found a new guy to kiss right before the clock hit midnight on New Year's Eve, I don't think you were alone — who doesn't want to start off the new year with a kiss? So if this scenario sounds familiar, I'm curious to know if that celebratory smooch sparked something more. Tell me ladies, have you been in contact with your New Year's Eve kiss since the big day?
The holiday season usually goes hand-in-hand with big blockbuster movies, and this year, there's no shortage of eye candy on the silver screen! Since New Year's Eve is just one day away, I thought it'd be fun to play a little game of fantasy. If you could pick one of these leading men to kiss when the clock strikes midnight tomorrow night, which actor would you want to smooch as you ring in the New Year?
- ABC will show Wipeout opposite the Super Bowl. — The Hollywood Reporter
- Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are in negotiations to star together in an untitled comedic bounty hunter movie. — ComingSoon
- Five people, including Martha Plimpton, have joined the cast of Matthew Perry's Showtime pilot. — Zap2it
- Kiss has decided to hit the studio next year to record its first new album since 1998's Psycho Circus. — Billboard
- And speaking of circuses, Britney Spears's album topped the charts this week, making it her fifth No. 1 album. — Billboard
- John C. Reilly has signed on to play the love interest to Marisa Tomei's character in an untitled comedy. Jonah Hill will play Tomei's son who comes between the two lovebirds. — Variety
- A commencement speech by David Foster Wallace will be turned into a book. — New York Times
- Keanu Reeves will play a samurai swordsman in the epic period film 47 Ronin. — ComingSoon
Photo copyright 2008 ABC, Inc.
2008 is coming to an end, so I thought it'd be fun to take a look back and reflect on everything you've accomplished and experienced this year. Throughout December, I'll be taking you on a trip down memory lane so get ready to be nostalgic!
If you're single, I bet you kissed your fair share of frogs this year; I know I did! A kiss can say a lot, especially in the chemistry department, so I've always thought it was a good idea to test the merchandise before buying the goods — so to speak! In the spirit of wrapping up the year, tell us, approximately how many first kisses did you have in 2008?
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has a new job: Commander in Chief of Rock and Roll. Sort of. Rice was in Stockholm, Sweden yesterday for a conference on Iraq — and KISS just happened to be there to play a sold-out concert. Who knew Condi was a secret member of the KISS Army? Her favorite song might make her the perfect candidate for a 3 a.m. call — she loves "Rock and Roll All Nite."
Her day job comes with perks — Rice got her own late-night encounter with KISS frontman Gene Simmons and bandmates Paul Stanley, Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer in the executive lounge of the Sheraton Hotel. The rockers signed autographs and handed out backstage passes and T-shirts to her staff. Condi's reaction? "I was thrilled! It was really fun to meet Kiss and Gene Simmons." Rice is no stranger to music, she's a classically trained pianist, has claimed eclectic favorites ranging from Beethoven to Bruce Springsteen.
As big a thrill as her KISS run-in was, Rice conceded she has never seen the band in concert. She could fix that this summer when the band plays Lake Tahoe August 30. It might just be "Hotter than Hell."
The other night my girlfriends were trying to count how many past hookups they could preface with, "it seemed like a good idea at the time." It’s not that they regretted anything per se; it’s just that hindsight is 20/20!
In fact, their actual regrets seemed to be more about the people that they didn’t hook up with when they had the chance, rather than those they'd like to forget. I knew past relationships could carry their own regrets or nostalgia, but as it turns out, so can the relationships or makeout sessions that never were. So ladies, looking back, is there anyone you regret not hooking up with?
A while back I talked about the pros and cons of morning and evening sex. Now I happen to be a fan of both but if you've never been into getting it on in the a.m, here are some ways you can help make morning sex more desirable.
- If morning breath is a turn off for you, who says you have to kiss on the lips? Kissing everywhere else can be a real turn on too, especially on the neck, ears, chest, and back.
- If kissing on the lips is a must for you, keep some mints or gum in your nightstand drawer.
- Morning sex doesn't have to happen immediately upon waking, so don't worry if you have to visit the ladies room. Just do it quickly and then hop right back into bed!
Want to see some more tips? Then read more