Who knew in addition to being a hilarious, edgy comic, Dave Chappelle could write poetry? Here, he recites a couple poems, one on Ashton Kutcher, the other on the game show Jeopardy. In my book, if you can find rhyme words for "Trebek" and "sign this release" — you're a poet.
Dave Chappelle might be one of the funniest guys around. It's not often I can find a clip that will fly on GiggleSugar, but this one has it all. He turns a controversial story about that guy who got tasered for haranguing John Kerry into an uneasy joke. How? He just makes fun of everyone — the "Don't taser me, bro" guy, the taser-happy police, the impassive audience, and John Kerry, who Chappelle implies might have had something to do with it . . .
- Photographed pages of the long-awaited seventh book in the Harry Potter series have allegedly been leaked on the internet. Potter fans everywhere should be on their guard for spoilers! - BuzzSugar
- Dave Chappelle is doing just fine after being hospitalized for exhaustion over the weekend. Hope he didn't have to cancel too many of his stand-up performances. - AP
- Kevin Federline wants to be on the radio and has already had meetings with KIIS-FM in LA about becoming a DJ. Wonder if he'll give Britney's next single any airtime. - Us Weekly
- Gwen Stefani is suing Forever 21, claiming that the retail outlet stole designs from her fashion line. Never mess with Gwen and her Harujuku girls. - FabSugar
- Ryan Seacrest went shot for shot with a movie producer at Nobu in Miami, while 12 of his closest friends looked on. Ryan may have been the drunk one, but it was one of his friends who asked if beer gives you yeast infections. - Page Six
Photo courtesy of Warner Bros.
You'll never watch Sesame Street the same way after Dave Chappelle takes a crack at analyzing it. I suspect that something far stranger than Sesame Street has warped Chappelle's view of the world, but you gotta love the guy. (This is the mildest Chappelle clip I've been able to find, but it is Dave, so be prepared for foul language.)