We're happy to present this excerpt from one of our favorite sites, HowAboutWe. Have a crush? Don't just stand there, ask him out!
There are still a lot of ladies out there who believe it is, well, unladylike to ask out a man. Why is this still a thing? We can be strong and career-driven, but we still have to wait around and hope a man asks us out in order to go on a date? That’s just crazy talk. If you’ve ever wanted to ask out a guy, or you ever do in the future, here are six reasons you should go for it.
1. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. So it's a little scary. So you're afraid of rejection. And yes, getting rejected might make you a little sad. But in the end, getting rejected will just make you realize that it's not a big deal. You lived through it, time to move on and ask out some more guys!
2. Because you want to. Unfortunately we can't always get what we want. But you'll never know unless you try. You should always go after the things you want, because they might not realize that you want them.
3. Because he's been flirting with you and it's driving you crazy. Girl, listen. If this guy is flirting with you incessantly, he either likes you or he's an *sshole. If you ask him out and and he says yes, congratulations. I hope you guys end up being super compatible and have lots of babies together. If you ask him out and he says no, but continues to flirt with you, now you know he's an *sshole. You're welcome.
For three more reasons to ask him out, head over to HowAboutWe: 6 Reasons You Should Ask Him Out
Check out more great stories from HowAboutWe:
- The Absolute Trendiest Date You Could Possibly Go on This Summer
- Should You Re-Follow Your Ex on Social Media?
- What It’s Like to Run Into Your Ex