Yvonne K. Fulbright recently wrote a book entitled Sex With Your Ex. And 69 Other Tempting Things You Should Never Do Again (Plus a Few That You Should) which is chalk full of dating no no's -- no no's that everyone has committed at least once in their single/dating lifetime!
According to this sexologist, author, relationship expert, and columnist, some prime examples of what not to do are:
- Never have sex with your ex
- Never have sex with your best friend's ex (or your ex's best friend)
- Never use the toilet in front of your partner
- Never drop your girlfriends for your guy
- Never let him keep photos of you in your birthday suit
If you're one of the many women that have committed one or more of these sins, don't be too hard on yourself, you're not alone, but what I want to know is, what is the worst dating sin you have ever committed?