November's issue of Women's Health touched upon 15 moments that define a relationship. And as we all know, each first is as important as the next, and they all possess a special memory for every relationship. So check out their 15 defining moments, plus a few of my own, and tell us what the defining moments were for you in your relationship in the comments section below!
- Your first talk till dawn
- The first kiss
- When he introduces you as "my girlfriend"
- The first morning after
- Finding the nerve to say "I love you"
- The first time you write "we" in an email to your friends
- The first time you fight and make up
- The first trip together
- The first time you grocery shop together
- The first time he lets you control his car/remote/iPod
- The moment you see a future with him
- When you notice you are no longer primping for him
- Going to the doctor together for the first time
- When you care for something together
- When you commit — we're talking long-term commit — to each other
- The first time he cries in front of you
- When you call him with news before your parents and your best friend
- When you have more fun at home with him than out with your friends
- When he invites your dad to play golf, cards, or watch a football game
If you want to see the rest of their list and a few of my own defining moments, just read more.
And here are a few of my own!