We are fast approaching wedding season, but prior to tying the knot, aren't there just a few things you want to do before entering into wedded bliss? If you need ideas, check out this entertaining Cosmo article on MSN that offers up 17 of them! Check out the list:
- Date a guy who's totally wrong for you just because he has amazing abs.
- Collect at least six country stamps on your passport, including one from a place that until recently you didn't even know existed.
- Embrace feminine decor.
- Take advantage of the whole bed.
- Spend an embarrassing amount of money on a designer bag you love or heels that make you feel incredibly sexy.
- Learn how to change a tire and work a drill.
- Slip one of those furry covers on the toilet.
Want to see more? Then read more
- Get a grip on your dough.
- Have your dad take you out to dinner as often as possible.
- Hone a signature lingerie style.
- Want a cat? Heed this advice: Buy it now.
- If all you feel like eating for dinner is ice cream and diet soda, buy a cone and pop a Coke.
- Use tons of hot water in the a.m.
- Take your celeb crush to the max.
- Plan your fantasy wedding.
- Start a pleasure ritual that a change in your relationship status can't disturb.
- Set up your home in a way that fits your needs.
Now some of these are just plain cheeky, but I happen to agree with most of them, with the addition of living alone. So ladies, regardless of your relationships status, what are some of the things you want to do before tying the knot?
To see all of our wedding coverage, check out IDoSugar.com.