While I'm sure there's more, five types of Facebook frienders revealed themselves.
- No time like the second drink: "Went on a first date last night, we added each other midway through second drinks." — Anonymous
- You're nothing more than a link in my Facebook chain: "When I first meet someone (co-worker, date, friend of a friend who might become a friend of mine), I request to add them. I have plenty of Facebook friends who I don't call or text, and don't see Facebook as more personal than a phone number." — Girl Jen
- Facebook is for lurkers: "Chances are people facebook you as soon as they know your last name anyway, so unless your profile is completely private, you might as well just add them." — MissSushi
- The two-day rule: "I usually wait a day or two, unless they add me first." — Mellietronx
- Wait until marriage: "I say wait as long as you can. There's nothing more awkward than having to unfriend someone." — Angelica Marden
Which one are you?