If you haven't been keeping track of time, we're changing our clocks this weekend — back an hour — which means we're losing an hour of daylight, but we're gaining an hour of sleep! There's no denying that walking home from work in the dark is a total bummer, but think of all the things you can do with that extra hour! My friends at The Frisky came up with 25 suggestions and I wanted to share five of them with you, and offer a few of my own, too! Check out their recommendations below:
- Sleep off your Halloween hangover
- Hit the post-Halloween candy sale at Rite-Aid
- Get in touch with your inner self
- Make a batch of oatmeal cookies
- Do like Oprah and make a vision board
If you want to see my five suggestions of what you can do with the extra hour, just read more.
- Jump-start your exercise routine before the holidays come
- Organize your closet and donate your giveaways to charity
- Catch up on all the movies you missed this Summer
- Pick up a new hobby
- Winter-proof your home — load up on hot cocoa, logs for the fireplace, and decorate with pumpkins and cornucopias
What do you plan on doing with that extra hour?