Made in 1970, Colt 45 Malt Liquor's Adult Board Game "Bottoms Up" hearkens back to a more innocent time when cigarette smoking and hard drinking were perfectly acceptable adult activities.
Sample "action card" instructions:
- Smoke two cigarettes simultaneously
- Obey any wish or request of the player on your right
- Put an article of your clothes on backwards
- Do a Jack Benny imitation for 30 seconds
- Explain to other players why you think that sex before marriage is a necessity
Ha ha. So what would be a modern day equivalent?