Because sometimes a picture really is worth a thousand words, we invite you all to post any photo you take or find that best expresses your mood today.
Post as often as you like or as often as your mood changes, ladies.
To learn how to post your mood, read more
I know these instructions look kinda scary, but posting will be a snap the second time around. Trust me!
- First of all, join the Mood Gallery Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "love and sex, family and friend, etc."
- Add keywords (for example mine for this photo were "excitement, happiness")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit