Most eligible bachelor no more? There are rumors that Prince Harry is dating Mollie King, a 24-year-old Brit pop singer (who has an uncanny resemblance to Sienna Miller). Apparently, Mollie and Harry have been friends since first meeting at the Asprey World Class Cup in 2010, and they were spotted karaoking together at London's Bunga Bunga club last week. Here are five things to know about the woman who may have stolen Harry's heart:
- In February, she ended a nearly one-year relationship with Brit model David Gandy. He's best known for showing off his body in the steamy Dolce & Gabbana ad for "Light Blue."
- Mollie is best known for being in girl group The Saturdays. Before that she was in another girl group Fallen Angelz, which competed on The X Factor.
- She had a successful skiing career that she gave up to pursue singing, and she enjoys jet skiing and water skiing.
- She's opened up about struggling in school due to her dyslexia.
- She plays the acoustic guitar in addition to singing and songwriting.
- According to Mollie's band bio, Carrie Bradshaw is her idol.