But today Buckingham Palace released a few more specifics about how the day will unfold. Here's what we know, as of now.
- Wedding date and time are set for 11 a.m. on Friday, April 29.
- The night before the wedding Kate will stay at a London palace, either Clarence House or a private address.
- Kate will travel to Westminster Abbey by car, passing some of London's most famous sites.
- She'll leave with Prince William by royal carriage via "a processional route in a carriage procession" to Buckingham Palace.
- The ceremony will be followed by a reception hosted by the queen.
- Afterward, Prince Charles will host a private dinner and dance at the palace for the couple's family and friends.
- Invitations have yet to go out, so there's still hope!