I love the Fall; there’s something so special about those months just before Winter. But even though I enjoy the Fall season, for some reason every year, I have a terrible time letting go of Summer and all those long, hot nights. So I’ve come up with some tips for taking the edge off. To see them, read more.
- I love sandals, but I love scarves and boots more! Personally I think the Fall can bring out the greatest in attire, so get pumped up by cleaning out (and adding to) your closet.
- The great outdoors are usually still gorgeous in the Fall, and without tourists swarming your closest national park, you’ll be able to enjoy them more. It’s a great way to transition away from Summer’s bounty of outdoor fun without abandoning it completely.
- Unfortunately, even the breezy Fall can have its share of blustery days. When that happens, I like to make sure I take advantage of it and grab a chai latte or indulge in some grocery store pumpkin pie, with whipped cream of course! Nothing says Fall to me like spiced drinks and pumpkins!
- It’s football season, so don’t fear, you can still enjoy the fries and hot dogs you worshiped at your local stadium all Summer.
- The Fall season also happens to be when all our favorite TV shows premiere, so set your DVR, and come the next cold Saturday, don’t feel the least bit guilty curling up for a few hours with just your remote.
We can’t stop the Fall from coming, but we can make the best of it!