While the clocks have been turned back and Spring is in the air, not every city has the weather to match the season. It is very easy to want to prematurely jump the gun on dressing for Spring but one minute the sun is out and the next it's pouring rain, so how is one to dress for that kind of weather? This kind of weather can add an extra level of stress to your morning routine so hopefully these tips will help you dress between seasons.
Click here to read more
- Don't forget your umbrella. Spring is known for rain, remember, April showers bring May flowers. If you wear rain boots to work, make sure to bring another pair of shoes to change into
- While your outfit should represent the season you're in, pay attention to the weather. Don't wear open toed shoes and bare legs in the pouring rain, etc.
- Even if it is cold outside, resist your favorite chunky sweater, black boots, and tights. Leave Winter wear in the past where it belongs
- Spring is all about layering. I suggest investing in a trench coat which is the perfect layering piece for any occasion
- If you have spring skirts or dresses that you are dying to debut, wear them with brown boots, a cardigan, or blazer for extra warmth
- Cropped pants and knit dresses are a great way to segue to Spring, and choose ballet flats or peep toe shoes for your footwear to update your look
- Regardless of your outfit, now is the time to introduce color to your wardrobe. Even though the sun might not be shining, try to stay away from black and other winter colors
I hope these tips will get you excited for Spring. For some transition shopping tips from Fab, click here.