All women get PMS, but it affects every woman differently. If you suffer from cramps or headaches, luckily for you there is a plethora of over the counter medication at your fingertips to cure those symptoms, but what if you suffer from the worst PMS symptom out there -- the uglies? Well, here are some tips to help combat feeling just icky right before, or during your period.
Click here to read more
- If you have a case of the uglies, keep it in perspective -- you're probably the only one that sees how you feel
- It's important for every woman to have a "feel good outfit" -- something they know they look good in, regardless of how they feel on the inside
- We all have suffered from bad hair days, so master what to do with your locks on one of those off days. Some women simply slick it back in a low ponytail, some wear a headband, others tie it in a loose bun, whatever suits your fancy
- Eat something refreshing. When you feel bloated and just all around gross, eating healthy foods is bound to make you feel better about yourself
- Walk with your head held high. Feeling crummy on the inside shouldn't bring down your entire day so treat yourself well. Buy yourself a little pick me up, bring home flowers, make plans with friends, get a drink with a co-worker, or opt for a long soak in the tub after work and cuddle up with a good book
When you're in the thick of feeling less than your usual perky self, try to remember that these symptoms will subside. The tips above tend to help me out, but ladies, if you have any other that help for you, please share them in the comments below. I know I sure would appreciate all the pointers I can get!!