- Of course, the pinnacle of the entire event is the fashion. Which gown glowed the most? Vote in our best dress poll.
- If you ask us, though, we'd say the dress Suki Waterhouse wore pretty much won the night.
- This year, we saw scores of scintillating crop tops. Which was your favorite?
- Who knew couture could be so sexy? While many stars opted for timeless elegance, these women turned up the sex appeal.
- That was just a warmup. Now it's time to scroll through every look from the night.
- You're going to want to zoom in on all that incredible hair and makeup.
- And really, what better way to accentuate all those gorgeous dresses than with that famous staircase at the Met? It made for plenty of jaw-dropping stair shots.
- Don't forget the gents! This year was chock-full of hot guys, so we obviously made a poll so you can help us pick a favorite.
- You'd be surprised by some of the first-time attendees. This was the first Met Gala for Rachel McAdams, as well as Margot Robbie, the stunning Lupita Nyong'o, and fresh-faced Kendall Jenner.
- Others, like Allison Williams and Kim and Kanye, attended for the second time.
- And then there were the Met Gala veterans. Matt Bomer has been plenty of times before, and tonight he proved to be a very handsome staple. With Joshua Jackson by her side, Diane Kruger attended her fifth year at the Met Gala, and Naomi Watts's solo appearance brought her total to seven.
- On that note, there were a ton of hot power couples out there tonight. Vote on your favorite, because we're having a lot of trouble deciding on our own.
- Or, if you just want to scroll through all the hot couples from the night, we've got that too.
- There was a lot to take in. Including the fact that there were quite a few Disney look-alikes.
- And the fact that some of the chicest moments happen behind the scenes. We're just lucky enough to catch a glimpse on Instagram.
- Underneath all the serious fashion, other celebrity candids proved that it's mostly a lot of fun.
- And, when you're tired of everything else, you know you can drool over every single shoe and accessory, and start planning your shopping splurges accordingly.
Hot Couples, Gorgeous Gowns, and More Highlights From the Met Gala originally posted on POPSUGAR Celebrity