- 1 in 4 aren't affiliated with a particular faith.
- Beliefs about life after death and the existence of heaven, hell, and miracles are nearly the same as older generations.
- Those involved with religion are more inclined to believe their religion is the one true path to salvation.
- Millenials are more comfortable and accepting of homosexuality. Twice as many young adults say homosexuality should be accepted by society than those 65 and older.
- 52 percent believe abortion should be legal, compared to 46 percent of people over 30.
- They're also much less concerned with Hollywood "threatening" values.
To see the rest, read more.
- 67 percent would prefer a bigger government, which is much higher than the 41 percent of older Americans who agree.
- They're more permissive about pornography, but their views are nearly identical to those expressed by Gen Xers and Baby Boomers at the same age.
- 76 percent believe right and wrong is a black-and-white issue, which is nearly identical to older age groups.
- 56 percent say the Bible should be banned in schools. Nearly the same amount of Gen Xers and Baby Boomers supported the ban when young; however, they have become more tolerant of over time.
Source: Flickr User Katherine Albin