When I posted about the pros and cons of morning and evening sex, many of you commented about how much you love getting it on in the morning, which made me think that a lot of you aren't huge fans of getting busy before you go to bed. Well I'm back with some tips to make sex in the evening more appealing.
- If you have too much on your mind to feel sexy, write a list of your thoughts in a journal before you get into bed. If you're thinking about tomorrow, make a to-do list —it'll feel like a huge weight has been lifted off your shoulders.
- Finish dinner at least two hours before you plan on heading into the bedroom. That way you'll have enough time to digest and you can avoid that bloated, full feeling, which can make you not feel like being touched.
- Make it a quickie. Who said you have to have a two-hour romp session? Remember that even 10 minutes of sex will relieve tension and help you fall asleep faster.
Need some more inspiration? Then read more.
- Do some yoga or other gentle exercise after dinner. It will help to clear your mind and put you in a relaxed mood.
- Take a shower together before bed. You'll feel clean and refreshed, and all that nakedness is sure to lead to something!
- If you're too sleepy once you finally hit the hay, make it a point to get to bed a little earlier. You'll have more energy to give to your loved one, and you won't be worried about staying up too late.
- If you're a fan of sex before bed but your partner's not, offer to give him a back massage. He won't have to do anything, and in between rubbing his muscles, you can kiss his back and arms. It's sure to put him in the mood!