This month we asked Kellee Khalil, founder and CEO of Lover.ly (a wedding search and shopping engine where brides and grooms can search, save, shop, and share wedding ideas in one place), to share some of her favorite trends for brides this Fall. Here's what she had to say.
- Shine on your big day; the latest dresses are matrimonially metallic.
- Thanks to The Great Gatsby, the roaring '20s are back — even for brides.
- You're never fully dressed without a bold and beautiful veil or headpiece.
- Take a clue from Sean Parker: rustic weddings are all the rage.
- Brits do it better. Shop a slew of dresses inspired by the English countryside.
- Stand out on your big day with these unique dresses and accessories.
- Avril Lavigne proves that wedding dresses need not be white.