Since 32 percent of you felt Valentine's Day was a good day to meet other singles, something tells me a few of you got lucky last weekend! So if you're about to embark on a first date with a new potential love interest, you might want to check out a few of my dating suggestions. If you have any dos or don'ts to add, please feel free to share them with us in the comments below!
- Do keep an open mind.
- Do be yourself — remember, he liked you for a reason the first time you met!
- Do dress to impress.
- Do listen intently, and make sure to ask questions that will help you get to know him better.
- Do order foods that agree with you.
- Do end the night with a kiss — if you like him, of course!
- Don't let your nerves get the best of you.
- Don't overdress, show too much cleavage, or wear something too tight or too short.
- Don't spend too much time (if any at all) talking about your past relationships.
- Don't use or check your cell phone — just be in the moment.
- Don't forget your manners.
- Don't drink too much!