1. Lay out everything on date one: what I'm looking for, and where I want to be.
2. No sex unless I hear the words "I love you."
3. Kissing is OK, but fondling isn't.
4. No communication for more than 2 weeks; it's over.
5. Flirting is what I love to do . . . Doesn't always leads to sex.
6. Acceptance is the key and must be honest.
7. Never talk about my exes.
8. Even if a date may not turn into relationship, encourage the idea of friendship.
9. Demand to be treated with respect.
10. Remind them to step up or ship out.