If you missed any of the big day coverage this past week, just check out my recap below!
- If you've been wondering what the maid of honor should be doing on the big day, then check out my list of MOH responsibilities to get the low down.
- Most weddings wouldn't be complete without something going wrong, but do you know of any truly terrible wedding disasters?
- Even if the wedding isn't flawless that doesn't mean it's not perfect, so what's most memorable from your big day?
- Share your thoughts on the old wedding traditions — tossing a garter belt and wedding night sex — and the more contemporary twists, like letting a friend officiate the ceremony!
- Is it OK to ask to bring a date to someone's wedding?
- Some couples are brave enough to bust out all the crazy moves at their wedding, but what song did you and your husband dance to?
- Are you superstitious? Do you think it's actually bad luck for the bride and groom to see each other before the ceremony?
- Wedding day jitters are perfectly normal, but that doesn't make them any easier to deal with, so check out some tips for combating cold feet.
- Her fiance's father is a terrible speaker, but does No Speech Please Paula have the right to ask him not to speak at the wedding?
- Where do you stand: Should the bride and groom make a grand exit?
- Don't forget to take a glance at part four in our wedding timeline series to see all you should be doing two to four months before the wedding.
To see all of our wedding coverage, check out IDoSugar.com.