The website is a picture book filled with caricatures and quotes about the moments people realized relationships were over; basically dealbreakers that emerge once you're in the relationship. Some are serious, like "I love you, but I don't like you," and others are so idiosyncratic I don't believe they're the whole story, but they do make good stories. Here are 10 of my favorites.
I love you but . . .
- you still read newspaper articles about Princess Diana.
- you've hung your own graduation photo in your flat.
- you believe protesting will make a difference.
- you take your birthday too seriously.
- you give yourself nicknames.
- you order drinks you know they'll never serve.
- you talk to strangers.
- you look out of your window with binoculars.
- you put exclamation marks at the end of every sentence!!!
- you use the 24-hour clock in conversation.
What foible pushed you over — or near — the edge?