- The Fifty Shades of Grey story isn't over — Your Tango
- NSFW: Farrah Abraham's porn trailer — The Frisky
- New dating app alert: this one connects to your Instagram — The Date Report
- Don't make your man hold your purse — College Candy
- What day one of a new job is like for millennials — Cosmopolitan
- An app that tells you when you should get married — HuffPost Women
- A shocking new study about mammograms isn't what you'd expect — Newser
- 27 cute things to write your valentine — Her Campus
- Creepy dating apps you won't believe — Cracked
Latest Love & Sex
Rock your friends' jellies off with these hilariously cheesy cards.
Follow these tips to make your next rendezvous go off without a hitch.
"I'm sorry I'm Sochi-eezy, but you've been Putin a smile on my face since I first saw you."
Text your significant other while you're both at home? You're not alone.
- The most ridiculous assumptions people make about being kinky — The Frisky
- 7 steps to getting lucky on Valentine's Day — Your Tango
- 19 classy Olympics-inspired pickup lines — Cosmopolitan
- Fixing up your friends is good for your health — The Date Report
- 12 best antivalentines for single people — College Candy
- 8 things you learn in your 30s about being single — HuffPost Women
- Actress Shirley Temple is dead at 85 — Newser
- 36 reasons to celebrate your singlehood on Valentine's Day — Her Campus