Inspired by the wealth of random bathroom graffiti on Flickr, I invited you all to share some of the best writing on the stall you've spotted. Some are clever, some are just plain random, but they all made me laugh out loud. Here are six of my faves.
- My co-worker was in an airport stall when she saw the words "Toy Story 2 was okay." Just randomly written on the wall! — Spiderlove
- On a stall in the women's restroom . . . "Oh crap, I thought this was the men's room!" — Hottpink
- At Gold Dust Saloon in Union Square SF there was randomly, "Two Tall Black Girls Were Here," No exclamation point or anything, i thought that was pretty funny — PirateKitty
- "Hahaha I f*cked ur dad!" "Go home mom you're drunk." — Proletariat
Click here to see my absolute favorite two.
- The best bathroom graffiti I've seen was a heart around the words "BACON & EGGS." I feel that way, too. — Treb
- "Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop" in Vienna. — Lemamike
Source: Flickr User Apollonia666