Listen up everyone — Spring officially starts tomorrow, so if you're not yet ready for a season change, check out these easy ways to prepare yourself!
- If you're stuck with pasty Winter skin, give yourself a vacation-looking glow instead. Exfoliate away the cold-weather dryness, lightly moisturize, and, if you'd like, invest in a good self-tanner.
- Winter can do a number on your hair so treat yourself to a thick, rejuvenating conditioner, or head to the salon for a reconstructive treatment. If you're up for a new look, now would be the time to get some highlights to brighten up your face!
Click here if you want to read more
- I'm sure you're all sick of your Winter clothes by now, but ease your way into Spring — just because the sun is shining, it doesn't mean you have to show everything! Layer tanks with cardigans or lightweight jackets and put your Winter boots back in storage. One thing to keep in mind is to let the temperature dictate your outfit, not necessarily the season.
- I don't know about you, but a manicure/pedicure always makes me feel fresh and clean, and since there are so many new seasonal colors to chose from, swap out your dark shade of red for a more springlike shade of pink!
- When you're ready to show your legs again, be sure they're cleanly shaven. Load up on shaving cream and new razors, and remember to moisturize!