Although Thanksgiving is considered a family holiday, not everyone is able to spend it with their loved ones. That's why, if you are spending turkey day with your friends and family, it's important to be thankful! Here are some reminders if you need them:
- You get to take part in all your old family traditions.
- Being together means one less cross-country phone call.
- Getting tipsy with your parents is surprisingly fun!
- You get to eat your favorite family recipes made just right.
- You get to be babied again by your parents.